We are delighted to present our online talk lineup!
During the breaks in the in-person sessions (lunch, morning/afternoon breaks, etc.), we will air some talks exclusively to our online-only ticketholders. In-person attendees will get the links to the videos upon the conclusion of talks on Wednesday, October 19.
In the event of speakers needing to withdraw due to health or other travel-related reasons, some of these speakers may be giving their talks in person instead.
The final talk and tutorial schedule will be announced soon. If you haven’t purchased your ticket yet, they’re still on sale.
Congratulations to the presenters of the tutorials and talks below!
- A Tour of the SQL Server backend for Django (Drew Skwiers-Koballa)
- Documenting Django Code in 2022 (Eric Holscher)
- factory_boy: testing like a pro (Camila Maia)
- Full Text Search with Django and PostgreSQL: More Facets, Less Dependencies! (Jason Judkins)
- Herding your database queries: diagnosing, improving and guarding performance of DB interactions in your Django apps (Ilya Bass)
- How To Be a Postgres DBA in a Pinch (Elizabeth Garrett Christensen)
- Lessons Learned Teaching Undergraduate Astronomy with a Video Game (Andrew Mshar)
- Modern apps with Django, HTMX, Tailwind CSS and Alpine.js (Andrej Baranovskij)
- The Software Supply Chain and You: How to Build and Ship More Secure Django Apps (Lisa Tagliaferri)
- Type checking your Django code with django-types and Pyright (Kyle Bebak)
- Working with time series data using Django and Timescale (Joaquín Scocozza)
If you’d like to check out these talks and more, tickets are still on sale. We hope to see you in San Diego! ⛵